Message from Hampton Five Miler Race Director September 6th, 2019
***Hurricane Dorian Update***
We are monitoring the weather forecast closely. We are currently planning on proceeding with the 5 Miler as planned on Sunday, September 8th. We will continue to monitor the forecast and will make a final decision regarding cancellation of the race by 5 pm on Saturday. Updates will be posted on our website (www.hamptonriverrunners.ca), the Hampton River Runners Facebook page and RunNB website.
The Saturday registration pick-up from 12-2 pm is cancelled.
Please note: If we announce on Saturday at 5 pm that the event is a go, participants should still check the River Runner website early on Sunday morning, just in case a cancellation has been made necessary by a serious overnight wind or rain problem.